Centre for Learning Research
Centre for Learning Research at the University of Turku is a joint research community of the Faculty of Education and the Department of Psychology.
The centre functions in the field of learning and instruction as a multidisciplinary, nationally and internationally high-level
- basic and applied research unit and
- post graduate training unit.
The centre fulfils also service function in the university and in the society at large by
- offering graduate and in-service training, educational technology services, and clinical services in learning difficulties, as well as
- producing publications and applications in the field of learning research.
- A Lecture On "Understanding the growth of literacy in multilevel interactive perspective"
Professor Frederick J. Morrison (Univ. of Michigan) visits Turku April 18-April 20
- Program of The 5th Annual Meeting
The 5th Annual Meeting On Tuesday June 7th 2011. Welcome!
- Learning Research Meets Medicine
The 4th Annual Meeting of Research on Learning, April 26-27, 2010, Turku
- Disputation on children's social competence and loneliness
The public examination of Senior Researcher, MA Niina Junttila's doctoral dissertation "Social competence and loneliness during the school years -...